Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Finally in Final Year now

Finally in Final year now...

After back from intern, Its too difficult for me focus in my studies and homework. May be i prefer working more than study.

I have a very good time at Philips Lumileds. I made a lot new friends there and also learned quite much on Matlab in this Company. Its bring me a meaningful intern period in Philips Lumileds.

Just like a dream!! Now i am in week eight of my final year semester one. I am still struggling with my school work although i have only three subjects needed for final exam for this semester.

I try very hard to make my self focus but its always failed to do so! I thought i did bad on my first test but i achieved 76% in test. Its just lucky sharing.

With the interesting title proposed by my lecturer "Visible Light Communication System". I accepted the challenge without any anxious but I think i started worry with my progress. It's very fresh technology in communication systems which the signal transmission was base on Flicking LED. I didn't hope i can do very well in this project but hope i can come out with something to pass my final year project credit. My dream now only if i can graduated.


Between i also join back UTAR Taekwondo. Since my weight is getting heavy and heavy i hope i can get some fitness work in this club. But seen like its boring cause all those crazy members not around.

We have a difficult moment but its doesn't means that moment will halt forever.
Looking toward no matter how hard and how difficult it is!
I believe i will made it and said good bye to UTAR...


No comments: