Friday, January 6, 2012

Finally i am here for intern


I am keep waiting for this moment since i changed my mind for continue my study instead of working 4 years ago. After 4 years (foundation + 3 years bachelor in engineering) finally i hired by Philips Lumileds as vacation trainee for 4.5 months in big office and attached to high technology equipment.

If every things going smoothly. I still have 1.5 years to reach my graduation day. Its so difficult and so heavy for me to reach there.

Although i was just completed my first week here. I was assigned no task for first week and just working around at production line with the plenty of question marks on my head. There were a lot machines used to produce different kind of light emitting diode (LED).

Hopefully for coming week i will blessed with some interesting task.


No comments: