Sunday, January 1, 2012

Back to Sarawak

I went back Sarawak on 23 December with my sister Hui Na. We were landed at Bintulu for attending our cousin Vv Ting wedding. Before i went UTAR, Bintulu was the place that i always went for my school break. So, most relatives here were very close to me.

My lunch at airport but forgot what this dish called.
It made with beef and its quite oily.

Photo took at departure hall.
Suddenly heavy rain fell and led half hour flight delay.
Beautiful evening view on sky


At the arrival day, Uncle Lawrance had prepared us a simple and delicious dinner.
Pork cooked with herbal.

Another lunch cooked by uncle Lawrance for us
Love all this home cooks so much. Really hard to have chance for all this home cook dishes since i reached UTAR. Totally prefer all home cook rather than restaurant.

My cousin Mary Ting also made us a "Tan Yuan".
Thank you so much....
A photo of my brother with uncle lawrance

No comments: